Vaginal self-test for home use. Easily check check your vaginal pH.
- Measure your vaginal pH yourself quickly and easily
- Results already after 10 seconds
- Can advantageously be used after treatment in the genital area
ellen® pH-Control contains a substrate that changes colour based on the pH value of the sample. By comparing the color on the test strip with the color scale on the box, you can easily determine your vaginal pH.
A convenient and painless test for use at home:
- Place a test strip between the index finger and thumb
- Insert the test strip and hold it in place for 10 seconds
- Compare the result against the colour scale on the box
Use the test once or twice weekly.
Every box contains five test strips and instructions on how to perform the test and read the results.
Check your vaginal pH quickly and easily
Lactic acid bacteria
In a healthy vagina, natural lactic acid bacteria dominate the milieu to make the environment acidic. ellen® pH-Control is a convenient home test to quickly check your vaginal pH.
The normal flora varies slightly from person to person and can also vary with the same woman during e.g. menstrual cycle.
If you experience irritation in the vagina, the pH control can show if your pH value has changed.
When to use ellen® pH control
ellen® pH control can advantageously be used after a treatment in the genital area to see if the pH is normal again.
If you experience anything unusual in the genital area, you should always contact a gynecologist / doctor.